This is a list of memorable quotes from Al Powell.
- This is Sergeant Al Powell! I'm at Nakatomi, I'm under gunfire and I need some backup assistance now! NOW, GODDAMNIT, NOW!
- "I said we'll talk later, Roy. If you're what I think you are you should know when to listen, when to shut up... and when to pray."
- "The man is hurting! He's alone, he's tired, he hasn't seen diddly squat from anyone down here... and you're going to stand there and tell me that he's going to give a damn about what you do to him, if he makes it out of there alive? Why don't you wake up and smell what you shoveling?"
- "No, but it's gonna need a paint job and a shit load of screen doors."
- "I shot a kid. He was 13 years old. Ohhh, it was dark, I couldn't see him. He had a ray gun, looked real enough. You know, when you're a rookie, they can teach you everything about bein' a cop except how to live with a mistake. Anyway, I just couldn't bring myself to draw my gun on anybody again."
- "Well, what are we gonna do now? Arrest them for not paying their electric bill?"
- (to Dwayne T. Robinson) "Want a breath mint?"
- "Ouch. When you get those feelings, insurance companies start to go bankrupt."
- "You're not pissing in somebody's pool, are you?"