Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is the article listing all of the weapons used in A Good Day to Die Hard.
- Makarov PM: Jack McClane used this pistol to kill Anton, the associate of Viktor Chagarin, at the Russian nightclub.
- Beretta Px4 Storm Subcompact: Irina's personal sidearm which she uses to betray her father with.
- Walther PPQ Tactical: Used by Alik during the hotel shootout.
- Beretta 92FS: Shot by John McClane at a gun range and used as his personal sidearm. Jack McClane also carries a Beretta 92FS with tan hogue rubber grips on his vest.
- SIG-Sauer P220: John McClane uses the pistol to kill one of the terrorists onboard the Mi-24P "Hind-F" attack helicopter in Chernobyl.
- SIG-Sauer P229: Used by Mike Collins as his main supressed sidearm and by Yuri Komarov to kill Alik.
- Smith & Wesson M&P: Both John and Jack carry this pistol after the attack on the CIA safe house.
- Mossberg 500 Tactical: McClane carried this shotgun at the hotel ballroom while escorting Komarov to get the key to the vault in Chernobyl. The shotgun features a shell holster, M4 stock and weapon light on the pump. It may be confused by the Remington 700 Police Entry, but can be distinguished by the stock.
- 12 Gauge Double Barreled Shotgun: John McClane used this shotgun during Chernobyl and killed one of Komarov's men with it. McClane can't identify the gun for some reason, joking that it's a "pirate gun", despite the fact that it's one of the most commonly used weapons in the crime underworld, which McClane should know as a cop. Even sawing off a shotgun is a felony.
- Kel-Tec KSG: This pump action shotgun is used by guards during the Chernobyl raid.
- Heckler & Koch MP5K-PDW: Used by Irina during the courthouse raid and Chernobyl battle
- FN SCAR-H CQC: McClane and Jack used those weapons to battle Komarov's men in Chernobyl.
- DSA SA58 OSW: Seen in the weapons trunk and used by Jack McClane.
- AK-103: Used by Russian soldiers at the courthouse.
- AK-104: McClane and Jack use those weapons to fight Alik's men in the hotel ballroom.
- Steyr AUG A3: Alik and his men carried those weapons to battle the McClanes and Komarov during the car chase sequence. They are fitted with underslung M203 grenade launchers.
- Patriot Ordnance Factory P416: Komarov takes it off a guard and uses it during the Chernobyl shootout.
- Barrett M82A1M: Used by Russian snipers during the courthouse sequence.
- M249 SAW Paratrooper: McClane uses this light machine gun to fire at henchmen working for Charagin's enforcer Alik at the CIA safe house in Moscow.
- RPG-7: One of Alik's men fired a RPG missile at the vehicle that McClane's in to stop him from chasing the Cougar vehicle Alik and his men are at.
- Gryazev-Shipunov GSh-30-2: The machine guns on the Hind attack helicopter, on loan from the Hungarian air force for production.
- DShK: Door-mounted on the Hind helicopter.
- Zip Gun'': Seen at the safe-house.