This is the article listing all the weapons used in Die Hard.
- Heckler & Koch MP5: It was a submachine gun that was used by all of Hans Gruber's men during the Nakatomi Tower takeover and sometimes by John McClane when he aquires it. The guns were actually mocked up HK94 rifles that had sawn-down barrels and converted to full auto to resemble MP5s.
- Beretta 92F: The 9mm pistol that was the main sidearm of John McClane, which he used to battle terrorists in the Nakatomi Plaza skyscraper. He had three magazines for it, all of which were emptied over the course of the film.
- Heckler and Koch P7M13: A hard chrome 9mm pistol that was Hans Gruber's weapon of choice. He used it to kill Takagi, Ellis, and later hold to Holly's head to get McClane to surrender his machine gun.
- Smith and Wesson Model 15: A .38 special service revolver that was Al Powell's main sidearm which he used to accidentally shoot a kid and later bring himself to draw on Karl and kill him with.
- Steyr AUG: It was an Austrian assault rifle and Karl's weapon of choice to hunt down McClane in the Nakatomi building.
- Walther PPK: A Walther PPK pistol equipped with a silencer is seen when Karl uses it to kill the guards in the Nakatomi building lobby; one guard was at the desk and the other guard was near the elevators.
- Steyr SSG 69: An Austrian sniper rifle that Special Agent Johnson attempts to use to kill John McClane.
- M16A1: The assault rifle is rarely seen, only used by LAPD SWAT team members.
- M60 and M60E3: Machine guns that are used to shoot at John McClane and Al Powell, respectively.
- C-4: The powerful plastic explosives that were used by Hans Gruber and his men with the intent of killing everyone on the roof of the Nakatomi Building to distract the authorties.